Canon Slade Association
The CSA is an organisation of parents, staff, governors, former pupils and friends who come together to support the school. There is no membership fee, as a parent with a child in school you are automatically a member.
Our main function is to:
- Support the school, pupils, staff and parents.
- Communicate by acting as a link between parents and school.
- Consult by providing a forum to exchange views on matters relating to school.
- Raise funds to buy equipment that adds value to school life.
- Provide fellowship by arranging events which bring together parents, staff and children in an informal atmosphere.
We will be holding the following meetings in the Library at 7pm to which all are welcome:
- 15th June 2022
- 5th October 2022 – Welcome Meeting
- 7th December – Bid Meeting
- 18th January 2023 – CSA Spring Fair Planning Meeting
- 21st June 2023 – CSA AGM
These meetings last around one hour and do the usual things you would expect from a PTA including arranging fundraising and social events and deciding on worthy causes for any funds that we have available. We also receive Governor Reports and a report from the Headteacher, who is a regular participant in CSA activities.
We have raised and awarded over £4,000.00 to school departments this year. Equipment that adds value to school life!
- £500 Student Leadership Accreditation
- £400+ Library
- £600+ Modern Languages Stretch and Challenge
- £500+ Religious Studies
- £500 Textiles
- £700+ Maths
- £700+ History
The CSA Spring Fair will be held on Friday 17th March 2023 For further information about the CSA please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The CSA 200 Club
For a one-off payment of £15.00 at the beginning of the school year, you will be allocated a number (you can buy as many numbers as you like, even ask friends and family if they would like to join in). January and June 2023 all the numbers will be entered into a draw and 3 numbers will be picked out twice a month January to April inclusive and once a month in May and June.
- 1st Prize £100.00
- 2nd Prize £30.00
- 3rd Prize £20.00
All the numbers go back into the draw ready for the following month, so if you are very lucky you could win up to 10 times during the school year!
Winners will be contacted by email.
Please see the attached letter detailing how to join the CSA 200 club.
200 Club Winners:
|Month||Winners Drawn||1st Prize £100||No.||
|January||CSA Spring Fair Meeting||Wendy Foster||118||Katherine Watson||151||Cinnamon Morgan||25|
|January||CSA Spring Fair Meeting||Jacquie Waller||98||Louise Metcalfe||26||Ros Holland||72|