The 16 to 19 tuition fund 2021 to 2022 academic year
Canon Slade School will use additional funding provided by the “16 to 19 Tuition Fund 2021 to 2022” to provide maths tuition for a small group of students who did not achieve a grade 4 in their maths GCSE. The funding will be used for buying in a service from a third-party provider that will allow the school to provide students with a series of one to one sessions. These sessions will provide students with personalised support that will help mitigate their lost learning from the last academic year.
Canon Slade Sixth Form is committed to ensuring the tuition fund is used in accordance with the Government’s guidance on the 16 to 19 tuition fund by:
- Producing this statement explaining how we will use the funding in line with guidance to prioritise support for disadvantaged students.
- Publicising this statement on our website.
- Recording the use of funding, including reference to the individual students that receive the support the needs of those students, the number of hours of tuition delivered and retain the necessary evidence of the tuition provided.
- Delivering the extra tuition and spend the associated funding in the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Notify Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) of any unspent funding from this fund in order for it to be reclaimed