b'Application for Admission (Year 7 SEPTEMBER 2020)CANON SLADE C of E SCHOOLSection A (parts 1, 2, 3 and 4) should be completed by the parent/a person with Parental Responsibility; Section B to be personally completed by the Clergy/Church Officer; Sections C and D should be completed by the parent/a person with Parental Responsibility.Parental Responsibility is defined by the Children Act 1989 as all the rights, duties, powers, responsibilities and authority which by law a parent has in relation to the child and his property.A1.DETAILS OF PROSPECTIVE PUPIL:Surname:__________________________________________________________________________________________Christian Name(s):_________________________________________________________________________________________Date of Birth:____________________________________________________Boy/GirlNot used for selectionAddress: ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Postcode:________________________________Parents Telephone No. (If any):__________________________ Parents Email:______________________________________(Please Print)A2.Does this child have a Statement of special educational needs or an Education, Health and Care Plan which names the school?Yes/No A3.Is this a designated looked after child or previously looked after child*?Yes/No[If yes] Name Responsible Authority* Please see attached information sheet for definition.If your child has now been adopted following having been looked after please supply a copy of the Adoption Certificate. A4.DETAILS OF CHURCH ATTENDANCE:List the details for all churches you, as parent/person with Parental Responsibility have attended below since September 2013:DATES NAME OF CHURCHFrom ToNAME OF CLERGYADDRESS/TELEPHONE M Y MY12345A copy of Section B must be supplied for each church listed above. So if you have attended more than one church please photocopy Section B and pass it to the Minister of each church.Alternatively a letter from the Minister is acceptable so long as it supplies the exact information identified in Section B. Please give the clergy Section B in good time as they may need to verify the information.'