Code of Conduct
The library is a resource for all students and should be treated with respect to ensure that everyone can maximise its use and enjoyment.
All students must:
- Take care of all library property and return borrowed items on time and in good condition.
- Observe strict silence in the Silent Study Room.
- Maintain a reasonably quiet atmosphere while researching in the lending library and computer area.
- Replace tidily any books, magazines or newspapers used for study or recreational reading.
- Use the recycle bin and a waste-paper bin for rubbish.
- When vacating the library, replace chairs tidily under the table.
- Mobile phones & MP3 players are not allowed.
- Eating and drinking is not permitted.